Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays

Ok, Graces, this holiday wish and sign off is coming a bit early this year, but I recognize my limitations. I'm thoroughly enjoying the hustle and bustle, and I know that I won't be posting from now thru the new year.

Got a huge kick out of this Hanukkah song, which was played in my Spin class this morning:

Candlelight. Click it, honest, you will crack up.

And Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without my beloved Bruce Springsteen's version of Santa Claus is Comin' to Town.



So, my dear Graces, Happy Everything. I'll be back in Jan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays, Grace. I look forward to more of your posts next year. Carole

Whispering Thoughts said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year :) I am looking forward to many more wonderful write ups from you in 2012. Enjoy and take care.
And yes a very Happy everything to you too.
Ruby